||Sep 04, 2016
||08:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Review which spaces are considered confined spaces, including permit-required confined spaces and non-permit spaces
- Review hazards usually found in confined spaces, including atmospheric hazards and physical hazards.
- Identify the roles and responsibilities of the Entrant and Attendant as defined by OSHA for various personnel during confined space operations.
- Understand the OSHA Confined Space Permit
- Learn basic emergency activities during a confined space emergency, including the hierarchy of rescue.