During the 8-Hour FDNY Construction Site Fire Safety Manager
Course participants will be introduced to the NY fire code and fire department rules. Topics reviewed during this course include FDNY organization and terminology, fire code construction site provisions (FC Chapter 14 and 3 RCNY Chapter 14) section 1408 and all construction site safety requirements.
There are no requirements needed to attend the 8-Hour FDNY Construction Site Fire Manager Course, but in order to qualify for the S-56 certificate of fitness exam participants must meet certain experience requirements. Please click below for further details.
The 8-Hour FDNY Construction Site Fire Safety Manager is a 1 day
course. Please see the enrollment page for further time, location and date details.
- Prescribe control measures for New York City fire safety issues.
- Choose safe work methods, including best practices for fire safety at their construction sites to prevent fires.
- Pass the school graduation test on the basis of having successfully completed the CSFSM course.
- Evaluate Fire Department reference material
- Identify rules and regulations
- Determine New York City specific fire safety issues.