Forklift Training Course
- According to section 1910.178 (I) (6) of OSHA’s Powered Industrial Trucks standard, all forklift workers need to be trained and evaluated to operate equipment. Operators who complete our OSHA certified forklift course will be able to operate Class C Forklifts. OSHA certification protects against heavy fines and potential liability. Other benefits include: lower maintenance costs, reduced material damage, increased efficiency and fewer near-miss accidents (or more serious accidents).
There are no requirements needed to take the forklift training course.
Please be aware this is a 4 hour course held over a 1 day period.
- Operating instructions, warnings, and precautions
- Forklift controls and instrumentation
- Engine or motor operation
- Proper steering and maneuvering
- Visibility and associated hazards
- Fork and attachment adaptation, operation, and use
- Vehicle capacity and stability
- Inspections and maintenance
- Operating limitations
- Safe operation, load management, stacking and unstacking, pedestrian safety, narrow aisle operation, working on sloped surfaces, and other hazardous conditions