The 16 hour suspended scaffold
course is geared toward individuals performing construction duties on suspended scaffolds in New York City. This course should be attended by entry level workers or workers who have never participated in any scaffold training. This course is also beneficial to project managers, supervisors and licensed site safety managers or safety coordinators.
There are no requirements needed to attend the 16 Hour Suspended Scaffold Training Course.
Please be aware the suspended scaffold training course is a 2 day
course. Please see the complete details and exact days of the course on the enrollment page.
- Review suspended scaffold systems and their essential components.
- Identify suspended scaffold hazards.
- Review OSHA and NYC DOB scaffold regulations
- Perform skills that are necessary to assemble Personal Fall Arrest Systems used on suspended scaffolds.
- Apply various applications & connection techniques using ropes, knots & hitches.
- Assemble the block and tackle for a fiber rope light duty scaffold.
- Build the wire rope termination for hoisting rope on suspended scaffolds.