Looking to complete your 10 Hour OSHA Online?
The 10 Hour OSHA Construction Training Course
provides training for workers and employers on the recognition, avoidance, abatement, and prevention of safety and health hazards in workplaces. The program also provides information regarding workers’ rights, employer responsibilities, and how to file a complaint. The 10 hour OSHA course is intended for entry level workers, while the 30-hour OSHA
course is better suited for individuals with some safety responsibility. Please Take a look at the OSHA Construction Pocket Guide
for more information on OSHA rules and procedures or go to our OSHA Resources Page
for an overview of OSHA regulations in your state.
There are no requirements needed to attend the 10-hour OSHA training course.
Please be aware the 10-hour OSHA training course is a 2 day
course. Please see the complete details and exact days of the course on the enrollment page.
- Recognize what worker rights are protected under OSHA
- Recognize what responsibilities an employer has under OSHA
- Identify major fall hazards
- Identify common caught-in or -between hazards
- Identify common struck-by hazards
- Identify types of electrocution hazards
- Identify ways to select appropriate PPE and lifesaving equipment
- Identify major health hazards common to the construction industry
- Recognize how to protect oneself from material handling hazards
- Identify major hand & power tool hazards
- Recognize role of the workforce in improving the current culture
- Recognize the role of management in improving the current culture